The Fun & Serious Festival in Bilbao has just ended: the Spanish videogaming festival jury, which met for the Titanium Awards, has decided to award the prestigious Game of the Year award to Psycho The sparkling platform adventure by Double Fine also conquers the statue for Best Narrative Design.
With the double recognition of the organizers of the Titanium Awards, the subsidiary of the Xbox Game Studios redeems the disappointment suffered with the total absence of Raz from the list of winners of the The Game Awards 2021.
The conquest of the GOTY of the Titanium Awards by Psychonauts 2 is celebrated by Tim Schafer, the volcanic boss of Double Fine, with a message on social media in which he thanks the curators of the s
Among the other winners are It Takes Two (Best Game Design), Deathloop (Best Art Direction) and Metroid Dread (Best Sound Direction), with a special mention of the Fun & Serio
Game of the Year – Psychonauts 2
– Psychonauts 2 Best Game Design – It Takes Two
– It Takes Two Best Narrative Design – Psychonauts 2
– Psychonauts 2 Best Art Direction – Deathloop
– Deathloop Best Sound Direction – Metroid Dread
– Metroid Dread Best Adaptation – Arcane
– Arcane Most Innovative Indie Game – Chicory: A Colorful Tale
Before leaving you to comments, please note that on the pages of Everyeye.it you will find our review of Psychonauts 2 and a detailed analysis of the announcements of The Game Awards 2021.